Children (1st-6th Grades)
- Appropriate church staff will be notified a minimum of 72 hours prior to small group meeting.
- Temperature of adult/child participating in anyway is taken before entrance to the small group meeting.
- Participants and leaders will wear face coverings
- Participants and leaders will wash their hands upon arrival with soap and water. The sink area used is pre-sterilized and wiped down after each participant.
- Participants and leaders will social distance (6 ft). This will be supported by assigned chairs, or locations marked with tape or something like a hula hoop.
- A designated bathroom will be assigned.
- A designated entrance and exit for each meeting. Upon entering, every child must wear a face covering. They will be
asked to bring their own. If not, they will be provided. (This will always be maintained.)
- Drinks or food served will only be prepackaged and consumed within social distancing parameters.
- Within the meeting, participants and leaders will use hand sanitizer and wash their hands at one-hour intervals.
- Tables and chairs (any furniture used) will be cleaned periodically during meetings with multiple activities or
- Face coverings and hand sanitizer will be available for all.
- Participants under the age of 12 will be asked not to bring Bibles or materials. All needed will be provided.
- Any supplies will be pre-sanitized and not shared by participants.