- Small in-person gatherings are allowed, following guidelines (i.e. less than 10, etc.)
- Staff continues to work remotely, may access church offices as needed, with appropriate social distancing practices.
- Continuation of posted video lessons weekly, Zoom small groups and Preteen Bible Study on Zoom.
- Children attend worship with their parents following the restrictions and practices outlined by the committee.
- Mrs. Karla Garrett, Miss Lauren Wilkins, and Mrs. Mary Markle will provide childcare for the pastors and Church staff’s children. They will do this while maintaining small groups of 6, encouraging social distancing, using hand washing/sanitizing. Wearing face coverings and gloves.
- No nursery or childcare during worship services.
- Mrs. Karla will return to normal office hours as will the assistants.
- Intense cleaning of all areas used. We will use as few rooms as possible.
- Sunday School will resume. We will remove tables and spread chairs out around the room.
- In the KIDS area we will have 3 large group experiences in the Kid’s section. This will allow for small groups. 1st/2nd 3rd/4th 5th/6th, Between each group, the room air and benches will be sprayed. Half of the benches will be removed and the remaining spread out. Siblings will sit together.
- Children’s Chapel in the TOT’s section will be handled in the classroom by teachers via TV and in room teachers.
- All workers and children will have their temperature taken. Children with stomach issues within the last 24 hours will not be allowed to attend.
- Cleaning according to standards set by the church (Preschool/Dayschool)
- Bathrooms – one person at a time in the restroom- Possible removal of doors from the bathroom to prevent touching since toilet areas are walled in for privacy.
- Gloves will be worn by teachers/staff when assisting a child in a way that requires the adult to touch the child.
- No food served. Drinks served will be individually packaged.
- Sunday School teachers will be required to wear face coverings as well as church staff working with children.
- All kid Bible studies will begin meetings on campus. However, we may opt to move into a larger area that is not being used (old fellowship hall.) Or we may even meet outside as weather permits.
- No limits to the number of persons gathered at this phase. All general protocols will continue.