Outside groups are groups using FUMC Tupelo property, both on-campus and off-campus. Consists of groups such as CASA, Boy Scouts, Beds for Kids, Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Helping Hands Food Pantry, Helping Hands Clothes Closet, Weekend Backpack Ministry, Divorce Recovery, Methodist Senior Services, Shepherds Center, and Faith Builders.
- These groups are required to inform FUMC Tupelo of their meeting schedule by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Church office hours are 8:00-5:00, Monday to Thursday. If a submission is received after this time, the request will be acknowledged the following business day and the 72 hours will commence from the time of acknowledgement.
- For groups that meet regularly, registration is only required once and can be confirmed as part of the documentation process.
- A letter will be sent from FUMC to each group with the FUMC Tupelo Covid-19 Protocols as well as an acknowledgement form from the group/organization that the protocols have been received and will be followed.
- A follow up call will be made to discuss anything a group might find challenging.
- If any protocols are identified as challenging, alternate protocols will be considered, approved, put in writing, and mailed to the group. Another follow up call will be made to confirm the receipt of the protocols and they are in agreement.
- Written documentation of the protocols will be signed and returned to the church office from each group where a copy will be placed on file.
- Where applicable, Clete Brekke will provide sanitization training which will also be documented and filed in the church office.
- To ensure that all parties using FUMC Tupelo facilities are practicing the highest standard of care, any adjustment or alteration to the protocols needs to be communicated in writing and approved by the church.