Small Group Protocols
- Groups of up to 10 must schedule their meetings through the church by emailing email@example.com. This ensures that the room is booked on the calendar, proper cleaning and sanitization of the room before and after the gathering, and that HVAC is scheduled. This email address is placed on the church’s website along with a list of safety and hygiene requirements. Requests are to be sent 72 hours prior to meeting time.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in the room for each meeting.
- No coffee or other refreshments will be served.
- Available spaces are The Gathering Room, The Fellowship Hall, Wesley Hall, the Choir Room, the CLC, and outdoors on campus. Sunday Schools classes are not permitted to meet at this time.
- For the purposes of contact tracing, each group must turn in to the church office a complete list of attendees to (firstname.lastname@example.org) after the meeting.
- If a staff member is not involved in the meeting, the coordinator will sign a covenant (in person or by email) agreeing to abide by all of these requirements. These requirements will be forwarded to the coordinator when the meeting is registered. The coordinator for the group will take responsibility for keeping the gathering attendance of no more than 10.
- Home meetings are allowed. However, any event in the name of FUMC Tupelo must follow all of the rules listed above--including registration, social distancing, face coverings, and attendance reporting.
- For most groups meeting during this phase, online will still make the most sense. Groups that meet in person should explore having a videoconference option.
- Certain Sunday School classes, Youth, Children, and other committees can now meet in groups of up to 50.
- Registration and safety should be coordinated as in Phase One.
- Available spaces are The Gathering Room, The Fellowship Hall, Wesley Hall, the Choir Room, the
youth area in the CLC, and outdoors on campus.
- Food and beverage service is available under strict protocols.
- Off campus groups meeting in the name of FUMC must still follow all of the protocols in Phase
- The gathering of groups up to 100 is allowed following all general protocols listed above.
- Registration of all gatherings is still required in this phase.
- Groups of unlimited numbers of attendees is permitted.
- Registration is not required